It seems like these days there is a strategy available for everything; economic stimulus, winning football games or growing your business. It is good to have a strategy; a plan that serves you in achieving what it is you want.
There are many things that play into the success of a strategy â€“ one of them being you, the person who designs and implements the strategy. What is the strategy behind the strategy? Kind of like the man behind the curtain – is it truly the great Oz or is it just a man with a plan? A big plan!
Support yourself in creating success with a new kind of plan; one that you may not have thought about before. It is called Strategic Optimism. It is your strategy to stay positive and be able to experience joy and manifest the things in life that you desire. This is a strategy that goes along with and strengthens your other important strategies. This strategy includes the following 5 tips:
1. Choose optimism: First step-claim this intention and put your attention there.
2. Choose new thoughts: gently, but with great commitment, change pessimistic thoughts to optimistic thoughts.
3. Associate with upbeat people: Find the people who make you feel good, who share the type of attitude that you want to have in the world.
4. Look for the good in people and places each day: Look for the good instead of the norm of looking for the bad. It will change your life!
5. Give gratitude a go: When you start and end each day with acknowledging the things that you are grateful for in your life, it fills your tank with optimism and positivity.
This is the start of your plan for Strategic Optimism. Click here to learn more.
Wendy Watkins, PCC, Chief Grower of PassionFruit Creative People Growers, is a seasoned business leader and coach with over 18 years of experience in the salon and spa industry. She specializes in unique programs and keynotes that have helped scores of creative entrepreneurs. Visit www.PassionFruitPeople.com for more inspiring tools and information.