On March 11, Wella Professionals will host 24 finalists in this year’s Wella Student Competition at America’s Beauty Show (ABS). With almost 500 entries, the 3rd annual competition marks a record breaking year of entries from a total of 37 cosmetology schools across the nation.
Wella Professionals Prepares for Wella Student Competition at ABS
“Wella is passionate about our commitment to supporting stylists throughout every stage of their career,” said Fabio Sementilli, Wella Creative & Technical Director. “This competition shines the spotlight on student stylists who create beauty and defy convention. The Wella Student Competition continues to empower beauty school students year after year by providing a platform to perfect their craft and advance in the salon industry.”
Additionally Wella will be honoring cosmetology teachers through the students. Any student who competes in the Wella Student Competition could nominate their mentor or instructor for special recognition. The 10 “Instructor of the Year” nominees will also be honored at ABS.
There will be an education panel proceeding the competition featuring Wella Global Academy Dean Stephen Moody; Bloom.com’s Stacey Faulk; Salon Owner Martino Carter and Team I.C.A.N. members; Brenton Lee; Kathryn Hornick; Katey-Bug Browne; Katie Woods and Krysten Bacaycay.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins