Last week I headed to the The Studio NYC, P&G Professional‘s education facility located inside Manhattan’s Rockefeller Plaza, to experience firsthand Wella‘s new Color Applicator. Designed for use with the companyâ€™s Color Charm line of liquid haircolor, the applicator makes color application both faster and more comfortable for stylists, thanks to the bottle’s ergonomic angle for optimized color flow and its oval shape. Two more pluses: The smooth design prevents snagging and the laser-etched measuring marks donâ€™t â€œcollectâ€ color, making cleaning a snap. Sure enough, my haircolor service, performed by Creative Director for Wella Color Charm Paul Vega, was finished in a matter of minutes. After a cut by Design Team Member and Color Master Vikkie Monaco, my transformation was complete. The results? Let’s just say I was wowed. For more information on the new Color Applicator, visit wellausa.com. â€”Lotus Abrams, managing editor
Wella Professional Color Applicator Makes It Easy to Apply Liquid Haircolor
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins