Time is running out for stylists to enter Empire Education Group’s “Become the Next Master of Beauty” contest. More than 250 beauty professionals have entered the online contest, and one lucky winner will receive $10,000, a high-end education package and the opportunity to work on stage with the star of Empire’s Masters of Beauty program, Nick Arrojo and his team of master stylists. Round one closes September 30th, so stylists wishing to enter should register and upload a photo of their work to one of three categories (cutting, coloring or styling) on the contest’s Facebook page at facebook.com/mastersofbeauty. The public will vote, and combined with the input of Arrojo and his team, quarter-finalists will be chosen October 13th and asked to upload two to three minute videos highlighting them and their work. From ten semi-finalists, three will travel to New York City for the coveted title, announced at the International Beauty Show in New York City in April 2012. Second and third place winners also receive a cash prize in addition to three Masters of Beauty skill classes and the opportunity to attend a Beauty Systems Group event. —Kristen Heinzinger
Two Weeks Remain to Enter Empire’s ‘Become the Next Master of Beauty’ Contest
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins