TallGrass Aveda Spa and Salon (Evergreen, CO) hosted a Cut-a-Thon in February to benefit Starfish One by One, a nonprofit organization that provides educational scholarships to rural Mayan children. Participants were encouraged to make a $50 donation and receive a consultation, haircut, styling and paraffin dip. In addition, Connie Ning, Starfish One by One organizer, was on-hand to talk about the organization’s work assisting with the short-term economic and nutritional needs of families who otherwise could not afford to send their children to school beyond the 6th grade.
TallGrass Raises Funds for Mayan Children’s Education
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...
Andis Antoinette Beenders aveda CND dermalogica Essie Eva Scrivo Farouk Systems Fashion Week fashion week fall 2010 goldwell guido Jan Arnold Jason Backe Joico L'OrÃ©al Professionnel M.A.C. MAC Cosmetics matrix Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Moroccanoil napoleon perdis Nick Irwin Odile Gilbert OPI Oribe oribe hair care orlando pita paul mitchell PBA Phyto Professional Beauty Association Pureology Redken Rene Furterer Rodney Cutler sam villa Sebastian Professional T3 ted gibson TIGI Tom Pecheux Wella Wella Professionals Wendy Watkins