On Sunday, December 9, in New York City, the salon industry is coming together for “Hairdressers Helping Hairdressers,” an industry event featuring a hair show and silent auction to raise awareness and money for hairdressers impacted by Hurricane Sandy. All ticket proceeds and donations from the event will benefit the Professional Beauty Association’s (PBA) Disaster [...]
In the wake of destruction caused by Hurricane Sandy, Zotos International stepped in to help victims recover.
Zotos received the award at an event held in conjunction with the 2012 Renewable Energy Markets Conference in Washington, D.C. Zotos International, Inc. was awarded with a 2012 Green Power Leadership Award from the U.S. Environmental Protection Ag
On October 1, Zotos International is honoring Breast Cancer Awareness month with its 2012 Cut & Color-A-Thon in Darien, CT at the Artistic Institute located in the Zotos International building. Clients can receive five different services—cut, s
Jennifer Aniston Ian Michael Black, Aveda’s North American artistic director for color provided the formula using Aveda color for this sunlit Jennifer Aniston look on clients with level 6 hair color and old highlights: Formulas Aveda Enlightene
Ashley Hafoka recently joined Zotos as territory manager in northern California for the exclusive division (Joico). Hafoka comes to Zotos with a background in education, distributor support and sales. Prior to this position, Hafoka supported Joico as
In the March issue of American Salon, we feature fabulous products to add to your arsenal of heat protecting tools. As promised, here’s more heat-stylers that every stylist’s tool kit should include: Agadir’s Argan Oil Spray Treatment can be
With a combination of various Breast Cancer Awareness fundraisers in October, Zotos raised more than $10,000, which will be donated to the City of Hope and allocated to help support 2012’s Spirit of Life Award recipient, George Schaeffer. Zotos
In “Through the Years,” (American Salon, April 2011), I chatted with experts about ways to help hair and skin defy the hands of time. Here is some additional information about the products featured on pages 84 and 85: FOR CLIENTS IN THEIR 20s:
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- CALL TO ACTION: Midwest Beauty Professionals Affected by Devastating Tornadoes Need Your Help! May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...