This month, Redken is partnering with YouTube to bring stylists Redken Education on Demand (REOD), an educational video portal, free for salon professionals. Over 100 educational videos on product knowledge, haircolor, styling, finishing and design techniques will be featured in 3D. All current subscribers will receive a refund for any time left on their subscriptions. [...]
Redkenâ€™s new online video series, The Hair Files: How-To Guides for Stylish Hair Everyday, demonstrates how to recreate popular salon hairstyles, with exclusive stylist trips from Redken experts Rodney Cutler, David Stanko and Jenny Balding. T
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...