On April 15 in Berlin, Sebastian Professional named stylist Zheng Fei from Shanghai, China, the 2012 What’s Next Challenge winner for his “Stardust” style. Amanda Stone from Tampa, Florida, won Beauty Junkie honors for her look titled “Modern Hawk”. Winners were announced at the Altes Postfuhramt during Sebastian’s Masquerade Ball. The ball was attended by [...]
Sebastian Professional, in addition to its ‘What’s Next Awards’, which is exclusive to stylists in North America, is inviting stylists from all over the world to participate and show off talent in the ‘What’s Next Challenge’. Planned to l
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...