Sebastian Professional announced Sara Merrie of Hollywood’s Harroin Salon as the winner of Phase IV of the ‘What’s Next Awards’ for showcasing the most vibrant color shine with her look ‘Pop Color.’ Merrie will join the Sebastian Professional styling team backstage at New York Spring 2012 Fashion Week. Judge and Sebastian Professional Stylist Design Team [...]
Sebastian Professional, in addition to its ‘What’s Next Awards’, which is exclusive to stylists in North America, is inviting stylists from all over the world to participate and show off talent in the ‘What’s Next Challenge’. Planned to l
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...