I am sitting here in my favorite coffee shop enjoying another rainy day here in Atlanta. We have had a lot of rain; good-bye pollen, hello tulips! What are you watering your garden of success with? You have planted seeds that include hiring great people, creating a beautiful space for you, your staff and your [...]
You’ve probably noticed some recent changes to the design of our blog as we get ready to re-launch the site with more frequent updates and great new content. One of our most exciting new features will be regular guest blogs from some of the biggest n
How is the movie titled â€œYour Lifeâ€ playing out? You are the director, producer and have the starring role. Is it a comedy, a drama or a horror film? Letâ€™s look at how to create a successful â€œfilm.â€ What would yo
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...