Celebrity mom and designer Nicole Richie was spotted with a chic blowout after a visit with Wella Professionals Celebrity Stylist Andy LeCompte in West Hollywood, CA. Richie left the Andy LeCompte Salon toting a bag filled with Wella Care & Styling products. LeCompte said his favorite blowout tool is Thermal Image, a heat protection spray [...]
Glamorous and gorgeous hair took over the red carpet at the 63rd Annual Primetime Emmy Awards last night. Here’s a recap of some of our favorite looks. Emily Blunt To create this simple and flattering updo, Laini Reeves used a 2
At Peter Som’s spring 2012 show at Milk Studios, haircolor played a starring role in the hairstyles created by Eugene Souleiman, Wella Professionals Global Creative Director of Care & Styling, and Aura Friedman, Wella Professionals Color Ambassa
Wella Professionals Color and Oribe Hair Care have joined forces to develop joint programming for educational events such as Oribe Ateliers, a series of hands-on workshops that will be held nationally beginning at the end of September, and Oribe
Last night, Nicole Richie attended Charlotte Ronson’s Beauty Launch event for Sephora in West Hollywood sporting a fun yet sophisticated 1960s-inspired fringe and high ponytail. Wella Professionals celebrity stylist Andy Lecompte tells us how he gave
It’s time to put your creativity into overdrive and enter the 2011 Wella Professionals Trend Vision international hairstyling competition. This year, Wella is making it easier than ever to apply, allowing stylists to submit their entries online at we
For Peter Som’s fall 2011 collection, Eugene Souleiman for Wella Professionals created a undone updo inspired by a quirky 1960s housewife. “The starting point was a Tippi Hedren from Hitchcock’s The Birds,” Souleiman said. “But it’s like the bird
DKNY’s chic, modern fall ’10 collection called for equally sophisticated hair, so lead stylist Eugene Souleiman, creative director for Wella Professionals, decided to create equestrian-inspired low side ponytails. “The hair should look like the g
Cynthia Rowley’s fall ’10 collection, shown at the elegant Gotham Hall, featured modern “tough girl” pieces with flashes of color, movement and texture achieved by using lots of feathers and fringed leather and silk. To complement the look, lead styl
When I recently visited Eva Scrivo’s eponymous salon in Manhattan to try out the new Wella Professionals Color Touch demipermanent haircolor, Eva took a look at my brunette shade and said, “I’m thinking…red.” Normally I might feel a bit cautious ab
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...