Come October, salons are getting on board to help spread awareness and raise money for breast cancer, which is the leading cancer among women in the United States. Get ready to show your support by stocking your retail area and equipping your salon with these limited-edition products and tools, from manufacturers who are committing a [...]
Washi introduces its largest collection of hair shears ever this New Year. The Precision-In-Performance (P.I.P.) Master Shear Set is made with Japanese VG1 super-steel for durability and features a unique anatomically-shaped handle. While the P.I.P.
The final part of this year’s Breast Cancer Awareness product list is here! Now it’s time to fill your salon with these pretty pink items. Product: Raquel Welch/HairUWear Website: hairuwear.com/raquel-welch The new Freeform Lace Front collec
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...