The look for Vivienne Tam‘s Spring 2013 collection was modern, geometric and simply stunning. Dresses, loose pants and sheaths of organza in white, black, red and green dominated the runway with giant geometric shapes and stripes as the focal points. Lead hairstylist for Tam’s collection was Leon Gorman of Cutler Salon who created simple, yet [...]
The fall 2012 Vivienne Tam collection told the story of an adventurous girl on a “Mongolian journey.” The designer collaborated with TIGI Global Creative Director Nick Irwin to create an “east meets west” hairstyle that would be the perfect fit f
Inspired by the spirituality that practicing yoga has brought to her own life, designer Vivienne Tam unveiled her dream yoga collection at spring fashion week. Expert yoginis sported the collection while demonstrating a series of movements. Styli
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...