Guido, Redken creative consultant, created a dual-textured modern long hair look to complement the chic clothing at Victoria Beckham’s show, which took place at the elegant New York Public Library. “It has no reference to another period in time,” he told me. To achieve the look, he added extensions to some of the hair for [...]
For Victoria Beckham’s spring show at the New York Public Library’s Astor Hall, Redken Creative Consultant Guido designed a hairstyle to identify an independent, sophisticated woman, or as he put it, Catherine Deneuve with added masculinity. “The
Victoria Beckham’s fall 2011 presentation was held at an opulent brownstone on Manhattan’s Upper East Side — the same space featured in the first Sex and the City movie as Carrie and Big’s dream apartment. In contrast to the rich setting an
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...