Paul Hanlon, lead hairstylist for Moroccanoil, took a departure for the hair look at Vera Wang from seasons past. “It’s not as elaborate this time,” he told me. “It’s younger and fresh, and texture is key.” To achieve the look, Hanlon prepped damp hair with Moroccanoil Volumizing Mousse and new Heat Styling Protection before [...]
To complement Vera Wang’s new collection, which features a mix of structured and flowy designs, lead stylist for Moroccanoil Orlando Pita created a hair look that was both architectural and fluid at the same time. “The contrast of different textures
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...