Wella Professionals’ Mara Roszak gave Nikki Reed a low, structured bun for the premiere of “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2.”
Dermalogica was the skincare brand of choice on the set of Breaking Dawn, the fourth installment of the Twilight Saga series, filmed in Vancouver, B.C., Rio de Janeiro, Brazil and Baton Rouge, LA. Led by key makeup artist Jean Ann Black, the Dermalog
Is there any creature sexier right now than the vampire? The cute kids from Twilight, Rob Pattinson and Kristin Stewart, are steaming up screens, selling magazines and causing teenagers to go weak at the knees at public appearances. The cast of H
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...