To help get Amy Poehler ready for hosting the 70th Annual Golden Globe Awards, Tracey Cunningham, Redken creative consultant for color, updated her color, taking her from a single-process blonde to multidimensional highlights so her color would shine bright onstage. “The blonde really popped under the lights of the Golden Globe stage,” Cunningham says. She [...]
In our November issue, Redken Creative Consultant for Color and celebrity colorist Tracey Cunningham shared her color trends for the season. Here, she shares the formula for Gwyneth Paltrow’s brilliant blonde shade: 1. Soften the base with equal p
In our May issue, celebrity colorist and Redken Creative Consultant for Color Tracey Cunningham talked about spring and summer haircolor trends. Here, she shares the formulas for three of her current celebrity favorites—Minka Kelly, Kate Bosworth
Stars didn’t overlook the importance of gorgeous haircolor when it came to perfecting their looks as they graced the red carpet at the 69th Annual Golden Globe Awards Sunday night. Just as the shade of couture can make or break its reception of fas
In our January 2012 issue, Redken Creative Consultant for Color Tracey Cunningham predicted three haircolor trends based on the looks of three current hot celebs: Emily Blunt, Isla Fisher and Emma Stone. Here, she shares the formulas to get the looks
Tracey Cunningham, Redken creative consultant for color, was awarded the Colorist of the Year Award onstage at the 2011 Hollywood Style Awards. The ceremony celebrated the trendsetters in fashion and honored celebrities, influencers and style elite.
In our March issue, we introduced you to the new Redken Gold Rush collection and gave you Tracey Cunningham’s tips on using the new shades to warm up brunettes for spring. Here, Cunningham shares what’s hot for redheads and blondes: Redheads: “T
While Fergie’s Super Bowl halftime performance with the Black Eyed Peas may have left some viewers underwhelmed, her glamorous golden haircolor was anything but lackluster. Redken Creative Consultant for Color Tracey Cunningham created the singer’s w
Loving Drew Barrymore’s beautiful blonde locks on the cover of the October issue of Harper’s Bazaar? Redken Creative Consultant for Color Tracey Cunningham created the “rooty” look, which she says is perfect for anyone with a fun, flirty personality
If you haven’t already done so, check out our September issue! Our cover story, “Seeing Red,” features the hottest hair color trend for fall—red and copper tones! Tracey Cunningham, Redken creative consultant for color, fired up the model’s hair fo
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...