Derek Lam’s rugged fall ’10 collection was a modern take on the wild West, with an earthy color palette and lot’s of leather, boots and fur seen in the looks. To balance out the menswear-influenced clothing, lead stylist for Moroccanoil Orlando Pita gave the hair a healthy, natural look by layering applications of Moroccanoil Luminous [...]
At Catherine Malandrino’s fall ’10 show, the clothes had an urban Mongolian and Tibetan feeling, which inspired lead stylist for Phyto Odile Gilbert to create rough-textured ponytails on top of the head using Phyto Professional Intense Volume Mou
The doo.Ri spring ’10 collection, shown at Bryant Park, featured a color palette in shades of gray with pops of blue and pinks and fabrics ranging from silk to jersey to tulle. To complement the collection, lead stylist for Moroccanoil Orlando Pita c
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...