Yesterday at Lincoln Center, lead hairstylist for L’Oréal Professionnel Joseph DiMaggio was backstage at Timo Weiland creating a casually wavy hairstyle for the models that perfectly complemented the designer’s collection. “It was inspired by a girl who has an intense workweek and wants to get away for the weekend to the British countryside.,” he told [...]
The 1990s hip-hop scene was the inspiration for lead stylist for L’Oréal Professionnel Joseph DiMaggio’s hair look at Timo Weiland’s spring 2013 show. Instead of literally re-creating the styles from the era, DiMaggio put his own spin on them: The w
At the spring 2012 Timo Weiland show the vibe was “New Yorkers gone surfing circa 1960′s and 1970′s.” Stylist and “Queen of Curl,” Ouidad, opted for very laid-back hair styles as if the models had just stepped off of the beach. The look
At Timo Weiland’s men’s and women’s collection, shown at the tents at Lincoln Center, Leonardo Manetti of Ion Studio for Davines was creating messy, dry, windswept looks on guys and soft “not too done” waves on girls. For the guys, Manetti was us
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Franco Gobbi Knots Hair for Acne Studios Resort Presentation June 12, 2013
- Join Dermalogica’s Exclusive “Futurescape” Symposium in Los Angeles on September 9th and 10th June 11, 2013
- Iconic Colorist Kim Vo Becomes the Newest Millennium Software Client June 5, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...