This past Monday at the 2012 Toronto International Film Festival, To The Wonder actress Rachel McAdams wore an emerald green Elie Saab gown complemented by a French twist hair ’do styled by celebrity hairstylist Thomas Dunkin for Sebastian Professional. American Salon received all the details on how to recreate this simple yet sexy look. —Aja [...]
To complement Mara Hoffman’s tropical, Peruvian-inspired collection, Lead Hairstylist Thomas Dunkin for Sebastian Professional collaborated with the designer to come up with a look full of multi-dimensional texture and shine that gave off a luxurio
Last week Senior Editor Jolene Turner and I attended a launch event for Sebastian Professional at a swank space in Rockerfeller Center. The event celebrated the release of three new additions to Sebastian’s shine collection—Shine Crafter moldable w
The stars were shining brightly last night for the premiere of the movie “W.E.” at the legendary Ziegfeld Theatre in New York City. Director Madonna, alongside the film’s star Andrea Riseborough, ruled the red carpet with their glamorous sty
Designer Stacey Bendet chose a Secret Garden theme for her spring 2012 fashion week presentation, referencing the patterns and colors of Palm Beach in the 1960s and adding in a touch of ’40s sophistication. To complement her designs, lead stylist T
Young and fresh, the primary look for Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet was a casually twisted bun with a soft center parting. Thomas Dunkin for Sebastian Professional created a “p
Jewelry designer Pamela Love showed her spring collection—which referenced traditional African and Indian jewelry—at Milk Studios, where I caught up with Thomas Dunkin, lead hairstylist for Sebastian Professional, to check out thet “dreadlocks” h
Sebastian Professional Stylist Thomas Dunkin crafted a voluminous rocker-chic ‘do on Lucy Punch for the Dinner for Schmucks premiere in New York City July 19. Dunkin shares step-by-step how to achieve the look: 1. Apply a liberal amount of Sebast
Nicola Peltz, star of The Last Airbender, wore long wavy extensions styled by Thomas Dunkin, Sebastian Professional stylist, to the New York City premiere of her film on June 30. Dunkin started by generously applying Sebastian Professional Volupt Spr
Each year, the Costume Institute Benefit Gala at the Metropolitan Musuem of Art in NYC brings A-listers and style icons together for a night of high fashion and culture to highlight the institute’s newest exhibit. Last night’s celebration was no exce
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...