For Venexiana’s fall/winter 2011 collection, Philip Pelusi, founder of Tela Beauty Organics, created a stunning Venetian topknot. “It’s like a French twist but with a difference,” explained Pelusi. “So many of the clothes in this collection have a Venetian feel, but I also wanted some height to the hair.” To achieve the style, he prepped [...]
Philip Pelusi held a West Coast launch event for his USDA certified organic hair product line, Tela Beauty Organics, last week at Detox Market in Venice, CA. Guests enjoyed a wine and cheese reception along with a hair demonstration of age-appropriat
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...