The Ted Gibson Academy will be hosting an educational event April 15–16, at the new Ted Gibson salon in the W hotel, in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from both stylist and salon owner Ted Gibson and colorist Jason Backe over the course of the two-day event, which will include live demonstrations; [...]
P&G Salon Professional’s Reuben Carranza Announced as New Member of Beauty Changes Lives Board of Directors
Beauty Changes Lives (BCL), a nonprofit organization, along with P&G Salon Professional, recently announced Reuben Carranza as one of seven new members elected to the BCL Board of Directors. Carranza, the North American CEO and mana
Backstage at the Carmen Marc Valvo show, both Carmen and the lead hairstylist for the show, Ted Gibson, were all smiles. As I admired the beautiful gowns that were about hit the runway I talked with Ted Gibson about how he would compliment the col
Before hitting the town for Fashion’s Night Out, I stopped by Pipino 57, celebrity stylist Ric Pipino’s new Wella flagship salon, for a little primping. I was first given voluminous waves by Shalom Sharon, whom I had interviewed the day before at the
Want to hobnob with top stylists like Ted Gibson and Tabatha Coffey while supporting an amazing cause? If you’ll be in the New York City area on March 5 (calling all IBS attendees!), get your ticket to the first Be-Cause Gala, an exclusive event to r
At the Rachel Roy show, lead stylist for L’Oreal Professionnel Ted Gibson created a bohemian crown of braids that featured fabric from the collection woven in. Gibson, fresh off a trip to the Grammys, where he styled Janelle Monae for her much-lauded
Elegance walked through the halls of NASDAQ tonight with Carmen Marc Valvo’s fall 2011 collection. A chic half-up style by Devin Toth for Ted Gibson perfectly complemented the soft and beautiful look. “You want to ‘look’ like you have no
The Be-Cause Charity Kick-Off Event is just a month away, and the effort to raise money to send aspiring salon professionals to beauty school has already begun. If you can’t attend the March 5 event at Philip Pelusi’s Tela Design Studio in New York C
Great Lengths certified stylists are invited to enter their best Great Lengths before-and-after transformation photos for a chance to win a trip to America’s Beauty Show (ABS) this March and a $10,000 prize. High-profile judges, including Ken Pav
Celebrity stylist Ted Gibson and L’Oréal Professionnel Celebrity Colorist Jason Backe, co-owners of Ted Gibson Salons in Manhattan and Washington, D.C., teamed up to shoot this exclusive feature for American Salon highlighting the versatility of L
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Franco Gobbi Knots Hair for Acne Studios Resort Presentation June 12, 2013
- Join Dermalogica’s Exclusive “Futurescape” Symposium in Los Angeles on September 9th and 10th June 11, 2013
- Iconic Colorist Kim Vo Becomes the Newest Millennium Software Client June 5, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...