Last night, Ashley Greene stepped out in a Donna Karen Atelier fuschia full-length dress for the premiere of The Apparition at Grauman’s Chinese Theater in Hollywood. She accompanied her bold gown with nude pumps, a navy blue ring, and honey and rich brown cascading waves styled by celebrity hair stylist Ted Gibson. —Aja Edwards To [...]
Earlier this week, actress Jessica Chastain stepped out in New York City for the screening of her new film Lawless at the Paley Center for Media. Chastain, also the new face of Yves Saint Laurent (YSL), wore a vintage YSL dress, YSL shoes and Tom
Last night all the stars of the highly anticipated film The Dark Knight Rises came out for the New York premiere of director Christopher Nolan’s third and final film of the series. Actress Juno Temple wore a simple black frock by Miu Miu and celebr
Last night The Hollywood Reporter announced that the The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences makeup category has officially been changed to include hairstyling. American Salon happened to be with Ted Gibson—the voice and proponent fo
This past Wednesday, Ashley Greene was spotted in Manhattan at Skylight Studios hosting the launch party for Samsung’s new Galaxy S III smartphone. The Twilight star wore a formfitting little black dress with cascading locks styled by Ted Gibso
The Beauty Changes Lives Enrolled Student Scholarship Competition launched last Friday, June 8. Four beauty students get the chance to win a mentorship opportunity with one of the following industry experts: celebrity hairstylist Ted Gibson; Co-found
David Stanko, Redken haircolor consultant, esteemed educator and beauty spokesperson, has joined Cutler Salon in New York City. Stanko has more than 25 years experience in the beauty industry, including working for Redken and having his editorial wor
Millennium Software recently announced the winners of The Millennium Experience Contest, where the company picked 10 teams of cosmetology students in the Miami, Florida area to host a hair show at The Millennium Experience conference to be held June
On Monday, the highly anticipated Met Ball in New York City celebrated the Met’s new exhibition, Schiaparelli and Prada: Impossible Conversations, for renowned Italian designers Elsa Schiaparelli and Miuccia Prada. Here are some of our favorite loo
Ted Gibson recently hosted The Ted Gibson Academy on April 15-16, a weekend where salon owners and stylists spent time with Gibson and other professionals who are dedicated to expanding their craft and learning new hair secrets and tren
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...