It was night of glitz at glamour at New York’s Mandarin Oriental Hotel on April 3rd, where actress Patricia Clarkson and co-chairs Alexandra Lebenthal, Frederick Anderson and Janice Innis-Thompson welcomed over 200 guests to the 2013 Hale House Spring Gala. Proceeds from the gala benefit the Hale House, a non-profit organization based in Harlem, that [...]
This year Designer Rachel Roy did something new and showcased her fall/winter 2013 collection online in a digital fashion show that was officially released on February 14. Shot at the beginning of fashion week, Ted Gibson, owner of Ted Gibson Salo
The Lela Rose Fall 2013 collection is all about fairy-tales. Her whimsical creations were inspired by such tales as the Brothers Grimm and Hansel and Gretel. Lela chose Ted Gibson’s hairstyling team, led by Senior Stylist Devin Toth, to create myth
Jessica Chastain was in New York for the opening night of “The Heiress” this month. The Broadway production’s lead, Chastain wore 1940s pin curls designed by Celebrity Hairdresser Ted Gibson.
Yesterday, in a moment of astonishment, I realized I haven’t had my color done since mid-August. I knew it had been a while, but over 30 days!? I’ve been busy, to say the least. Finally, last night I was free and received the best treatment from C
Chloe Moretz made an appearance at New York Comic-Con this weekend sporting texturized waves styled by Celebrity Hair Dresser Ted Gibson.
Allison Williams stunned in an emerald green Oscar De La Renta dress and Fred Leighton jewels and Ted Gibson styled her beautiful updo. Following Ted shares how he got the look! “I started off on dry hair by creating a roughed up texture. I rub
This morning, I had the seriously awesome pleasure of attending the Spring 2013 collection presentation for one of my favorite designers, Rachel Roy, held at her studio in Times Square. Additionally wonderful was to see Ted Gibson, the lead hair st
Lela Rose’s spring 2013 collection was inspired by the art of painter Jim Hodges; to complement the tk fashions, lead hairstylist Ted Gibson created a knotted updo that was “a little bit uptown and a little bit downtown.” To get the look, Gibso
Earlier this week, L’Oréal Professionnel hosted an intimate dinner party for editors with celebrity colorist Jason Backe and celebrity stylist Ted Gibson at Ted Gibson Salon in New York City. At the event, Backe talked about the benefits of some of
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...