Some say it all started with Victoria Beckhamâ€™s debut of her pixie cut at the Marc Jacobs Spring/Summer 2009 Fashion Show. Now you canâ€™t go anywhere without seeing short, piecey styles on womenâ€”from the streets of New York to the sidewalks ofÂ the suburbs. Styling short hair can be tricky, but with some quick and [...]
As the Artistic Director at Tearsheet, I know how difficult natural curls can be to style perfectly â€“ whether our team is styling a model on-set, training students in our classes or enhancing ringlets under time crunches backstage at Fashion W
Lead Pureology Artists including Wendy Belanger (stylist for American Salonâ€™s June cover) and Mary Catherine Hecht sharpened their editorial styling skills at Tearsheetâ€™s Session Styling Course in New York City this past weekend, August
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...