To provide relief to thousands of victims of Hurricane Sandy, Christine Zilinski, owner of Salon Concrete in Red Bank, NJ, organized Scissors for Sandy, a cut-a-thon fundraiser that brought in $27,000 for two local organizations, Hometown Heroes Restore the Shore and Stephen Siller Tunnel to Towers Foundation. More than 50 hairstylists, including Nick Berardi, Traci [...]
Mother and daughter team Darlene Misko (mom) and J. Nichole Phillips (daughter) decided to take the big leap into business ownership together and opened the Aveda Concept Trilogy Salon in the affluent neighborhood of Keystone in Indianapolis, Indian
We’ve been at IBS New York for the past few days. There are tons of fun products to check out, in addition to great classes and Main Stage performances. Here is a sampling from day 1!
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...