Designer Stacey Bendet for Alice + Olivia channeled the late-1950s as inspiration for her new spring 2013 collection that centered around “uplifting American optimism.” She wanted the collection to “epitomize the classic feminism of the mid-century American dream—bold, sexy and smart” and she achieved this vision through full skirt silhouettes, corsets and bustiers, stylishly cropped [...]
Paul Mitchell recently joined Pinterest, a social media site for sharing favorite images, and to kick-off the new page the company has initiated a contest promotion for the chance to win daily prizes and a prom package worth over $900, including priz
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...