Sebastian Professional announced Sara Merrie of Hollywood’s Harroin Salon as the winner of Phase IV of the ‘What’s Next Awards’ for showcasing the most vibrant color shine with her look ‘Pop Color.’ Merrie will join the Sebastian Professional styling team backstage at New York Spring 2012 Fashion Week. Judge and Sebastian Professional Stylist Design Team [...]
During Fashion Week, I stopped by the RV/FW10 Fashion Week Retreat, hosted by stylist Robert Verdi at his Manhattan Luxe Laboratory. After getting pampered with a blowout from Michele Capua, a hairstylist at NYC’s Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa, a mani
At the Juan Carlos Obando show, lead stylist Didier Malige for Number 4 High Performance Hair Care created a messy knot that looked effortless but chic. “It’s a style that’s attainable for every woman,” Malige said. To create the look, Malige and the
At the Tim Hamilton menswear presentation, the hair was more elegant and retro than rockstar cool, according to lead stylist Ramona Eschbach for Oribe. “The look was really tight sides and back, with some length on top,” she said. “For added interest
At the Costello Tagliapietra show, lead artist Nelson Velcher and the rest of his team from the Rita Hazan Salon in NYC, created a formal chignon with a modern twist. “This style is a throwback to ‘the lady’,” Velcher said. “A time when women used to
For the Rag & Bone show, held in NYC’s Meatpacking District, the look was both sexy and a little rugged, inspired by a traveler who has just finished a long journey. “It looks kinda wrong, but also kinda right,” said Guido, lead stylist for Redke
Spring 2011 fashion week is off and running here in New York City! First stop: the Organic by John Patrick presentation, shown at the fashionable Ace Hotel. Designer John Patrick was inspired by the fluidity and texture of water, and the beach-wavy h
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...