Jacob Nieto, recent Los Angeles Trade Technical College graduate, is the winner of the first Junior Style Star Men’s Styling Competition for his progressive faux-hawk look. The competition was open to beauty and barber school students nationwide and was hosted by American Crew, Andis Clipper Company and Sport Clips. Stylists were encouraged to engage their [...]
Sport Clips, the largest men’s and boys’ grooming provider in the United States, opened its 700th store in White Marsh, MD, celebrating the occasion with a haircut marathon. Ten stylists gave 329 cuts between 9 a.m. and 9 p.m. on July 22 pursuing
Michella Lane of Riverside, CA, was selected as the winner of this year’s Sport Clips’ The Look national live competition in Las Vegas. She was among five finalists who competed at the company’s national conference, The Huddle, before an audien
Sport Clips founder and CEO Gordon Logan and his wife, Betty, who is vice president of the national haircare franchise dedicated to men and boys, were recently recognized with two Georgetown, Texas-area philanthropy awards. The Georgetown Cham
Former Dallas Cowboy and Sport Clips Board Member Jay Novacek and Jan and Mark Mansfield, Sport Clips area developers for North and West Texas, teamed up with Dallas- and Fort Worth-area Sport Clips stylists at the recent Cowboys Stadium Silver and B
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...