Sports Clips Haircuts Founder and CEO Gordon Logan kicked-off the 2011 Professional Beauty Association (PBA) meeting in September in Las Vegas with a $10,000 matching gift to benefit the association’s Advocacy Fund. The PBA is the largest organization of salon professionals with members representing salons, spas, distributors, manufacturers and beauty professionals. Its Advocacy Fund was [...]
Gordon Logan, founder and CEO of Sport Clips Haircuts, will be one of 13 “American Job Creators” in the Speaker’s Box tonight during President Obama’s address to Congress tonight. Obama plans to unveil his newest job proposals. Logan will be
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...