The character Sophie Theallet created in her fall 2012 show at Milk Studios once lived a life of opulence as a wealthy aristocrat, but now finds herself disconnected from that fortune and refinement. “She still lives a decadent lifestyle, she’s social, she parties, she loves life, but there is something messed up about her. She’s [...]
Sophie Theallet’s spring 2012 collection drew inspiration from the 1969 French movie La Piscine (The Swimming Pool), which was flooded with sexual tension. Playing off this theme, lead stylist for Aveda Didier Malige designed a hair style that looked
At the Sophie Theallet show, the hair and makeup were inspired by the collection’s sultry Mexican vibe and the strong women the clothes were designed for. Lead stylist for Aveda Antoinette Beenders created a braided chignon that was elegant, moder
Sophie Théallet, who recently won the CFDA/Vogue Fund award, partnered with Aveda for her fall ’10 show, which had a country-girl-becomes-a-princess theme. To complement the look, lead stylist Antoinette Beenders, Aveda global creative director,
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...