Jane Wurwand, Founder of The International Dermal Institute (IDI) and Dermalogica, recently spoke before a capacity crowd of professional skin therapists, students, salon-owners and trade editors, including American Salon Publisher Brett Vinovich and Contributing Editor Karen Ford, at an event to commemorate the 30th anniversary of IDI’s founding in Los Angeles. The celebration, highlighted by [...]
To help professionals stay relevant to the changing skincare market and to align with transforming client needs, Dermalogica is hosting a series of educational guest speaker evenings called Fast Forward. Annet King, director of global education for T
For this December’s Face Value column in American Salon, we spoke with physician assistant Jenn Baltazar of Rox Spa in Newport Beach, CA, who discussed ways medspa treatments and salon treatments can work together. Here, she talks more about th
Bioelements has released All Things Pure, an all-natural skincare line of four products that is free of science-based lab ingredients. The All Things Pure Cleanser is a soap- and sulfate-free facial wash formulated with natural clay to remove impurit
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...