Sharon Blain announced that her global course Boot Camp is heading to back to the US in 2012, after its success this year. The highly intensive styling course will return three times next year, at Goldwell Academies in Santa Monica, CA and Baltimore. This year’s five-day course taught students how to create waves, use tongs [...]
Sharon Blain, Australia’s pre-eminent hairdresser and one of the leading creative minds in long hair, took her award winning Boot Camp course to the Goldwell Academy Santa Monica, CA. For a full four days, from August 2 to 5, 25 students from acros
Sharon Blain, one of Australia’s preeminent hairdressers and creative minds in long hair styling, is bringing her award-winning Boot Camp educational program to California this summer. The four-day course, which covers session styling and bridal, r
On October 11th at 8pm EST, Sassoon International Creative Director Mark Hayes once again joins Vivienne Mackinder for a new episode of HairDesignerTv’s live web show. Hayes will demonstrate the art and purity of the iconic Sassoon design. Tune
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...