Before hitting the town for Fashion’s Night Out, I stopped by Pipino 57, celebrity stylist Ric Pipino’s new Wella flagship salon, for a little primping. I was first given voluminous waves by Shalom Sharon, whom I had interviewed the day before at the Lindsay Degen presentation. Next, makeup artist Selenia Perez worked her magic, making [...]
To complement designer Lindsay Degen’s artsy and colorful spring 2012 womenswear collection, lead hairstylist Shalom Sharon for Oribe Hair Care infused the styles he created with multi-hued hair wraps. Inspired by the knitted clothing, Sharon gave th
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...