As an editor in this industry, and based in New York City, I often get the wonderful opportunity of checking out all the hot salons of the city. A few weeks ago I got such a chance when I was invited to Rare, a cutting-edge salon in New York City’s Tribeca neighborhood. Formerly owned by [...]
I recently had the opportunity to visit Dop Dop Salon in SoHo. While there, I learned first-hand the importance of a well-communicated consultation between the stylist and the client. I walked out of the salon with a complete hair transformation that
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...