This past May, Empire Education Group held its 8th Annual Future Professionals Expo in Hershey, Pennsylvania for its students across the country. Designed to jump start young professionals’ careers, this year 2,000 students attended advanced education classes, networked with fellow students, educators and industry leaders, and tested the newest in-salon products and tools. Highlights of [...]
Now that you’re clients’ tresses are sufficiently conditioned and sun protected (or at least they should be), it’s time to equip them with the proper products to ensure they’re not only safe, but also sleek this summer. This week, we have solutions t
In the March issue of American Salon, we feature fabulous products to add to your arsenal of heat protecting tools. As promised, here’s more heat-stylers that every stylist’s tool kit should include: Agadir’s Argan Oil Spray Treatment can be
The Premiere Beauty Classic show hosted 2,625 attendees at the Greater Columbus Convention Center in Columbus, Ohio last October. Focusing on education, the show allowed stylists to earn up to eight hours of Continuing Education (CEUs). The Center St
Sexy Hair has hired John Fortunato and Jose Larios to help the company increase and broaden its sales division and operations. As vice president of operations and supply chain, Larios is responsible for directing and coordinating operations functions
Bosley Professional Strength announced Doreen Imperial as its new director of marketing. Imperial, previously the national accounts marketing manager at Sexy Hair, said she fell into the professional beauty industry by chance and was lucky enough to
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...