This past winter Ouidad hair care company participated as a sponsor of Mad Cats, a 1960s-inspired fundraiser and silent auction for New York City based non-profit, no-kill feline rescue group Anjellicle Cats Rescue. As a sponsor, Ouidad created 1960s’ retro hairstyles for four of ACR’s volunteer staff members including ACR Director Kathryn Willis, and donated [...]
French designer Catherine Malandrino veered away from Parisian influences in her fall 2012 collection. Inspired by the 1982 American remake of the erotic horror film Cat People, she created looks of bold femininity that reflected sophistication with
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...