At the HP TouchSmart Gift Lounge backstage at the Nokia Theatre, in celebration of the 63rd Primetime Emmy Awards, HP made a $100,000 donation to the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences Foundation on behalf of each star that visited the Lounge. Stars were gifted The Sedu Revolution Clipless Curling Iron, Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i [...]
Professional styling products manufacturer Sedu recently named Stephanie McCrary’s Sasha Fauhawk as the winning style in their Banish Boring Hair Contest. McCrary, co-owner of the London Hair Salon in Charleston, SC, showed that Sedu flat irons can
Loved the polished curls created by Tommy Buckett, Sedu Elite Styling Consultant, shown in our October issue? Find out how it’s done with Sedu’s video.
Professional styling tool brand Sedu has just announced its Banish Boring Hair Contest, which launches this month. The contest encourages stylists to be creative and daring with their entries—a photo of an innovative look created with a flat iron,
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...