Eric Kim’s manned up Mik Cire line featuring more street and grungy vibes for Spring served muse for Lead Hair for Phyto Sean James and ‘90s inspired hair. Key products for the range of looks were Phyto Professional Fiber Paste, Workable Holding Spray, Phytolaque Hair Spray and Glossing Cream. —Jennifer Barnes
More undone, yet glamorous waves appeared at Minnie Mortimer’s presentation party at the Meatpacking District hotspot 1Oak Wednesday night. Lead stylist Sean James for René Furterer created two looks described as “pin up meets beach” to comple
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...