This holiday season, hair care companies have so many great products and tools that we couldn’t fit them all in the October issue of American Salon (Page 72 and 73) so we present more great options for your salon here on the blog, just for you! —Aja Edwards Aveda Aveda‘s Shimmer gift set features two [...]
Come October, salons are getting on board to help spread awareness and raise money for breast cancer, which is the leading cancer among women in the United States. Get ready to show your support by stocking your retail area and equipping your salon w
This week’s hot topics have been all about Olympic gold! So what’s happening when it comes to Olympic style!? Let’s see! Gabby Douglas has become the first African-American all-around gymnastics gold medalist for
Announced this week, Charlie Price has been named the International Creative Consultant for the Scruples brand. In the past year, Price worked with Scruples on the set of Colour Your Dreams and Delicate Dimension Collections. Additionally, his love o
The final part of this year’s Breast Cancer Awareness product list is here! Now it’s time to fill your salon with these pretty pink items. Product: Raquel Welch/HairUWear Website: hairuwear.com/raquel-welch The new Freeform Lace Front collec
In our January article on hair repair, we highlighted some of the main causes of damaged hair and suggested some products to help your clients maintain healthy hair at home. â€œFailure to use products designed to prevent or treat damage is a key
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...