For Claire Danes’ appearance at The Screen Actor’s Guild Awards Stylist Peter Butler created a simple, elegant ponytail with Matrix products and let her asymmetrical Givenchy gown take center stage. Create the Look: Prep wet hair with Matrix Amplify Foam Volumizer all over and Total Results Blonde Care Flash Filler Sheer Mist at the ends [...]
Walking the red carpet for The Screen Actor’s Guild Awards, Michelle Dockery wore a vintage Chado Ralph Rucci gown and equally elegant bob created by Celebrity Stylist Mara Roszak using Moroccanoil products. Create the Look: Beginning wit
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...