On Sunday, December 9, in New York City, the salon industry is coming together for “Hairdressers Helping Hairdressers,” an industry event featuring a hair show and silent auction to raise awareness and money for hairdressers impacted by Hurricane Sandy. All ticket proceeds and donations from the event will benefit the Professional Beauty Association’s (PBA) Disaster [...]
HiR 7.13: Sassoon to Premiere at Art Walk, Tulisa Contostavlos and Taylor Swift Swap Hair Color, Anne Hathaway Mourns Lost Hair
Happy Friday the 13th! Read on to find out what happened for this week’s HiR. —Aja Edwards Sassoon will premiere at Art Walk, an event designed to highlight hairstyles as a creative statement, next Thursday. UK X Factor judge Tulisa Con
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...