Lately hairdressers have been telling me that clients want a lot of different options for styling their hair. This isnâ€™t surprising. When everything is going well and people are relaxed, theyâ€™ll do their hair the same way every day. In an economy like ours today, though, consumers want choices. Clients have a lot going on [...]
I really enjoyed working recently with a Canadian Redken distributorâ€”Maritime in Halifax, Nova Scotia. First, I LOVE the lobster up there! But also, I find Canadian hairdressers receptive, hungry for education and highly skilled. I had the
You’ve probably noticed some recent changes to the design of our blog as we get ready to re-launch the site with more frequent updates and great new content. One of our most exciting new features will be regular guest blogs from some of the biggest n
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...