The Professional Beauty Association/National Cosmetology Association invite stylists and salons to participate in their annual ‘Dining for Change’ fundraiser in October. The event encourages salon and spa professionals to unite throughout the month of October to host dinners or social gatherings to raise money for two industry causes: Cut It Out, a program that is [...]
This Thursday, October 2, salons and spas across the country are taking part in Girls Night Out to Cut Out Domestic Abuse (GNO), a kick-off to Octoberâ€™s Domestic Violence Awareness Month. These 100-percent volunteer led, zero-budget fundraiser
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Oribe’s La Fama in Miami; June 9-10 May 23, 2013
- Halo Salon & Day Spa’s Hair Show to Benefit HartSong Ranch Animal Sanctuary May 23, 2013
- Help Beauty Pros Recover from Tornadoes with PBA Disaster Relief Fund Donations May 21, 2013
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...