As I mentioned in my last blog entry, I came back from Salon International in London so inspired! I always know when itâ€™s time to sit in the audience before returning to face the audience. British eyes are often more fashionably trained than ours are. For example, a stacked perm over color looks good to [...]
In a way, my trips to London to attend Salon International have made me what I am today. So itâ€™s a big deal for me to say that next year Iâ€™ll be going to Hair Expo instead. As I did last month, Iâ€™ve been attending off and on s
In a way, my trips to London to attend Salon International have made me what I am today. So it’s a big deal for me to say that next year I’ll be going to Hair Expo instead. As I did last month, I’ve been attending off and on since the very fir
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...