Sharon Blain, Australia’s pre-eminent hairdresser and one of the leading creative minds in long hair, took her award winning Boot Camp course to the Goldwell Academy Santa Monica, CA. For a full four days, from August 2 to 5, 25 students from across the country took part in the intensive styling course. The participants ranged [...]
Celebrity hairstylist DaRico Jackson is holding a weekly series of advanced haircare workshops at the DoubleTree Hotel in Culver City, CA. Each class will run from 10am to 1:30pm. A professional photo-shoot with a guest celebrity photographer, makeu
Toni&Guy is now accepting applications for its annual Guy Mascolo Scholarship. Thirteen students will be awarded full tuition valued up to $15,920 and begin their studies this fall. The Guy Mascolo Scholarship was created in memory of Toni&Gu
After the success of ‘Happy Mondays NYC’ over the past year, Nick Arrojo and his team of master stylists are taking the free hairdresser-to-hairdresser education to a national level on Mondays this spring and summer. The live model demonstrations foc
Sharon Blain, one of Australia’s preeminent hairdressers and creative minds in long hair styling, is bringing her award-winning Boot Camp educational program to California this summer. The four-day course, which covers session styling and bridal, r
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...