Pier 57 was the steamy setting to see the Spring 2013 collection of Prabal Gurung; and while the space was indeed melty hot, the beauty of the clothes made one instantly forget about the heat. Prabal Gurung’s overall theme was simply of floating angelic beings on their way to a rock show. Flowing fabric was [...]
At the Spring 2012 Alexander Wang fashion show, Guido, the lead hairstylist for Redken, gave hair a “very downtown look” to complement Wang’s urban fashion. Redken 07 Full Frame Mousse took center stage as he applied an abundance of it to the h
At the Rachel Roy show, lead stylist for L’Oreal Professionnel Ted Gibson created a bohemian crown of braids that featured fabric from the collection woven in. Gibson, fresh off a trip to the Grammys, where he styled Janelle Monae for her much-lauded
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Donate to PBA’s Issue Advocacy Fund For A Chance To Win A Samsung Galaxy Note! June 19, 2013
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...