The Spring 2014 Bridal Market week has filled Manhattan studios and showrooms with yards of carefully gathered tulle, intricate lace, sleek silk and every embellishment under the sun. Marchesa‘s bridal collection, decidedly more floating down the aisle than the usual red carpet glitz, included airy, romantic gowns with a fresh, young bride in mind and [...]
Elegance walked through the halls of NASDAQ tonight with Carmen Marc Valvo’s fall 2011 collection. A chic half-up style by Devin Toth for Ted Gibson perfectly complemented the soft and beautiful look. “You want to ‘look’ like you have no
At the Carmen Marc Valvo show, held at the NASDAQ building in Times Square, guests like Ugly Betty’s Vanessa Williams and Ana Ortiz were treated to a collection inspired by the Chinese film Lust Caution. The movie, an espionage flick set in the 1940s
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...