Clients spend a lot of good, hard earned money on our salon services, and the old phrase “My hair looks good leaving the salon but I can’t replicate it at home” is now unacceptable. Clients expect to have fantastic, wearable hair that is self-manageable everyday. There are a few key questions you need to consider [...]
Sure, it started as a way to connect with friends, but now itâ€™s one of the most powerful and easily accessible marketing tools out there. This year Cutler Salon has put most of its marketing energy into popular social networking sites like Fac
Salon branding is often the key to building clientele and attracting top stylists. Building the Cutler/Redken Salon name as a brand has allowed us to reach new heights, achieve longevity and imprint our name in the toughest marketplaces. The right mi
Last week, I was in the audience as Redken unveiled the latest installment of its The Hair Files online video series last week to a group of editors at the Redken Exchange in NYC. Like the previous videos, Healthy, Shiny Hair: Start to Finish and
Redkenâ€™s new online video series, The Hair Files: How-To Guides for Stylish Hair Everyday, demonstrates how to recreate popular salon hairstyles, with exclusive stylist trips from Redken experts Rodney Cutler, David Stanko and Jenny Balding. T
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Ouidad Names Scott Hauser VP of Sales & Education June 18, 2013
- Charlie Le Mindu African Remix Collection June 18, 2013
- Mirabella Beauty Launches into Gene Juarez Salons and Spas June 18, 2013
- NYC Makeover Event Features New José Eber Styling Tools June 17, 2013
- Get the Look: Summer’s Hottest Hair Trends From Macadamia Natural Oil Global Artist Nathan Cheli June 13, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...