Cutler Salon, longtime partner of Redken, will now also offer haircare products from Pureology, the professional line specially formulated with the AntiFadeComplex to preserve color-treated locks. Providing the full line from Pureology allows clients to brighten and condition hair of all textures from shampoo to finishing at home between appointments. Also on Cutler Salon [...]
For Betsey Johnson’s Fall 2013 comeback collection of whimsical gymwear, models and the designer staged an aerobics class down the runway at Lincoln Center Monday evening. Rodney Cutler, lead stylist for Redken, took a night off from coifed red carpe
David Stanko, Redken haircolor consultant, esteemed educator and beauty spokesperson, has joined Cutler Salon in New York City. Stanko has more than 25 years experience in the beauty industry, including working for Redken and having his editorial wor
The DKNY Resort 2012 show drew an exclusive crowd of American Express cardholders at The Theatre at Lincoln Center, where Donna Karan displayed her beautiful dresses, like bandana-prints in black, red and metallic-hues. To complement the elegance of
For Tadashi Shoji’s tulip-inspired spring 2012 show, lead hairstylist Rodney Cutler created a half-up style that was “a little bohemian and very sophisticated.” As such, Cutler sought to take an evening approach to a classic beachy, hippie look. Afte
Cutler Salons has announced that Bumble and bumble founder (and Vidal Sassoon: The Movie producer) Michael Gordon will be joining the company as a partner. Gordon will work alongside his former protege Rodney Cutler to help grow the Cutler business a
After more than 10 years of playing brainy Hermione Granger in the Harry Potter movies, Emma Watson is all grown up and casting a spell on style critics across the world. She recently showed off a sophisticated new look at the international premi
Shortcuts Software is teaming up with Cutler Salon owner Rodney Cutler on a contest that will send one winner and a guest to New York City to assist Cutler backstage during fall 2012 Fashion Week next February. Applicants can upload video entries to
We just got this great video showcasing some of the shows Redken ambassador and Cutler Salons owner Rodney Cutler did for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 in New York City in February. Check it out! Rodney Cutler: Fashion Week 2011 f
Cynthia Rowley let the streets outside Condé Nast, Hearst and Time Inc. become public runways for her 2011 Resort Collection presentation on June 15. Salon owner and Redken stylist Rodney Cutler created loose topknots to complement the bold geometri
Follow @AmericanSalon on Twitter
- Join the Movement to Educate Clients, Protect Licensing May 16, 2013
- Get the Look: Red Carpet Punk for Met Gala May 14, 2013
- Get the Look: Capri from L’Oréal Professionel’s 2013 Highlights and Balayage Collection May 13, 2013
- Millennium Software and Transworld Systems Announce Joint Offering May 13, 2013
- Capozzi & Co. Salon Plans Fundraiser for America’s VetDogs May 10, 2013
- Jazz: Nicole you are Amazing!...
- Geoffrey Williams: Hi I know I'm kind of late, but congradulations t...
- The Shop: These mannequins are much better than the standard...
- Kristina Bianca: This is going to be great!!! Nicole has been inspi...
- Jennifer Cross: After 20 years in the industry, and having attende...